Galbani Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
Full Terms and Conditions _ UK
Lactalis Professional Galbani Professional Masterclass Prize draw
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
- The prize draw is open to professional chefs working at any level within a professional kitchen environment, resident in the UK aged 18 or over, and excludes employees of Lactalis Professional.
- Personal details submitted by entrants will be used for the purposes of the prize draw only and will not be passed on by the Promoter to any third-party organisations.
- Maximum of one entry per person. Bulk entries or entries sent via third parties will not be accepted.
- In entering, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim the prize. Lactalis Professional may require provide proof that you are eligible to enter the prize draw.
B. How to enter
- The prize draw is free to enter. To enter the prize draw entrants must complete the online masterclass registration form, enabling access to masterclass content, available on the Lactalis Professional website.
- No purchase necessary.
C. Promotional period:
- Masterclass registration forms can be submitted via the Lactalis Professional website from 12am on 05 07 2021 until midnight 30 07 2021.
- Closing date for masterclass registration forms to be submitted is midnight 30 07 2021 and any forms received after this closing date will not be entered into the prize draw.
- Six randomly selected, registered masterclass viewers will be invited to attend a group masterclass with Ginacarlo Caldesi at his cookery school, La Cucina Caldesi, 4 Cross Keys Close, London, W1U 2 DG before the 31st December 2021.
- The date of the masterclass will be final and non-transferrable.
- Prize does not include travel to the masterclass or any expenses incurred.
- Attendees give permission to be used in promotional materials – to be photographed or filmed during the event and participate in PR should they be required.
E. Winner selection
- Six individual, registered masterclass viewers will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process within 14 days of the prize draw ending.
- The six winners will receive details of the prize.
- The six winners will be notified by email or telephone (using details provided at entry) within 7 days of being chosen. If the winner does not respond to Lactalis Professional within 14 days of being notified, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Lactalis Professional will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- The decision of Lactalis Professional regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The winners’ names and county can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Lactalis Professional (60 High Street, Redhill RH1 1SH) or an email to email@example.com within 60 days of the closing date of the prize draw.
- Entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, as available on the Lactalis Professional website.
- Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries lost, fail to arrive due to technical or network problems, incomplete or received after the closing date.
- Any personal tax liability arising from the award of a prize will be the responsibility of the recipient.
- If for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons (including but not limited to tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion), the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- Promoter reserves the right to cancel the masterclass or change the date in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the prize draw will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by Lactalis Professional.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, Lactalis Professional will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winners or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of Lactalis Professional or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Prize draw to be hosted on the Lactalis Professional website and managed by The Hub PR & Marketing